Petit Joli Verger
holidayhome in the Dordogne sleeps 7
Going on holiday is creating memories. If years from now, you will still be telling a little story of a special evening, a nice diner or breakfast with a view at Joli Verger, we will consider that a success. We want you to feel completely relaxed and free, away from it all, and cared for.
We love the Dordogne , especially the area we live in. When you are our guest, we love to tell you about everything the region has to offer. And in your room you will find lots of information, which we put together for you. This will help you to discover special, hidden places, markets, rivers to swim in, which the average tourist would not find so easily.
- Passing on our love for the Dordogne.
- Anticipating your needs so that you do not need ask for everything.
- Giving you the utmost privacy.
- Making your stay personal. You are not staying in a chain hotel.
- Offer comfort, luxury and charm in a relaxed and informal environment.
Our ideal guests are
- People who appreciate a romantic, intimate and personal touch
- Travellers who care for nature
- People who are interested in what the region has to offer
- People who care about comfort
The rates of most hotels reflect how busy the season is. Many hotels maintain artificially high prices, only to give you a discount that makes it look like an interesting deal. And it is not unusual that guests pay up to five different rates on the same date.
This strategy does not make sense to us. We have intentionally set room rates at what we think is fair for the value you receive. We do not inflate rates ever and we do not discount either. We maintain one single rate for June to October, and one rate for the rest of the year. That’s it.
Costs of your stay
We are advocates of a transparent society and have decided to give you some insight into the costs.
Included in our prices
- Onsite parking
- Cot / high chair
- Satellite television
- iPod with docking station
- Library with books, magazines, CD’s, DVD’s and games
- Fire wood
Our costs (53%)
- Tax and social security
- Advertising and publicity
- Hot Water